My Blog List

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Princess Cloth Book

This is a very simplified version of a cloth book I made for one of my dearies. This one I made for a service auction at church. I love these books, but due to the amount of time that goes into them, I don't make them too often. The front cover looked like this:










The first page brings us to the princess castle and coach:










The royal gown and a sparkly shoe:








The princess bed (and pea) and her mirror:








What would she be without a frog to kiss and a magic wand?







Lastly her shiny crown and of course, lots a love (with a little Princess I Spy in her heart!):







It turned out to be a hot item! My friend, Amy, won it! You want one of your own? That'll cost one royal treaurery....please! :)

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I'm a new follower, I found you at Delicious Ambiguity's Tot Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete